Thursday, September 02, 2004

I am More Than A Conqueror

I am more than a conqueror!! Rings a bell in ur head?? Guess not eh. Well this phrase has inspired me in many ways.To be a victor in any and everything!! To me tis verse from the bible has encouraged me to excel and do my best in every possible way. Well some of u may not know it.But well Living with God aint a boring and fictional thing.Its real and Tangible man!!You can really feel him.Its no joke...u can cry even though u're a guy and jump for joy coz of him!!Not only tat we can do all things and all means ALL things!! A major part of the optimistic side of me comes from this phrase.Well I said this well coz i thought it'll let u all noe more abt wat i believe in and my daily life.
Life 2day is well rather rushed up and down.1st time tis year that well a fight occured in class.And well the most unpredictable guy started it...Matthew...The art freak fought man...very shocked.Pulled them apart though.Hiaz...the 1st real fight...Last year dunno got how many!!Well juz now oso chiong the national heritage badge.Kinda amazed we were able to finish it in such a short time frame oso...happy!!!somemore 2moro last day of sch!! Woohoo!!but even b4 hols start its all booked liao...wierd eh...k then cya guys arnd!!

No comments: