Friday, December 03, 2010

Sitting and staring, but smiling

Listening to : Christmas Lights - Coldplay

I don't exactly have much to blog about really.
Or rather, I don't have that many 'reflections' and thoughts these few days.
Those which I have on me shouldn't exactly be made public I guess.
However, just when that thought really came about I realized....
It's not just that I guess. Chancing upon Coldplays new Christmas song....
This is December, the year has come to an end. 2010 has been the fastest year yet.
Somehow I wish it was longer, make certain things right again.
I know, I've got a whole month left. This year has really been a great one.
The biggest for me, the loveliest, the happiest.
At the same time, I don't want it to end bad, I want it to end happy, looking back smiling.

I guess winter means a time of testing...
But it also is the festive season. :)
A good time to appreciate, remember, and smile.
It may not feel that way for you right now, but this is really the season to be jolly.
Hmmm, don't let anything or anyone take this joy of christmas away from you.
No matter what happens, even if it really feels like the direct opposite of Christmas...
Maybe you're waiting for snow? Maybe you're waiting for something else...
But guess what, you don't need any of that, it's really inside of you.
That joy, that happiness, is already there.
I mean, it's Christmas, we can't go out to have snowball fights, but we can still bask in each others company smiling, happy, enjoying everything as it comes by.
Taking it easy but at the same time making time for this season.
There may not be snow, but there're those Christmas Lights.
May all our trouble all be gone, as it shines on.

"Oh Christmas Lights, Light up the Street,
Light up the Fireworks in me,
May all your troubles soon be gone,
those Christmas lights, keep shining on."

No comments: