Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Information

Listening to : Good Life - One Republic

So results are out, No I didn't do too well.
I'm alright, no worries. I'm back up and running.
However, I came across an old video which explained the real facts of information.
I know I blogged about this before.
But it's real and it's affecting well ME!
That knowledge and information is being spread faster in recent times than years ago COMBINED.
I dunno about you, but that's real scary. That means that whatever I'm studying now...
Will be outdated in the next couple of years.
What does that mean? Other than the foundations and basics....
It's quite pointless to specialize, cause in future, the problems that I will encounter and I solve...
Does not even exist today....

THAT is quite a freak.
Not trying to say I ain't studying no more.
But well, I'm in university. I think it's time to really take a change in mindset.
To think for a change...
Cause right now, I don't see myself doing whatever I'm studying...
I know it's for analytical purposes. But what I really need to do?
To be a trend-spotter.
Well, new technologies are arising faster than I'm adapting.
I guess by the time this blog entry is over, a new tech has probably been thought of or invented.
No doubt that this scares people and brings whatever we're doing into perspective.

So instead, of chasing the paper....
Well, I guess I should be looking out and attuning my senses to new concepts, hidden potentials.
Doing so will enlarge my capacity, broaden my perspectives.
I need to know what's the NEW IN THING.
Put it this way, 10 years ago, the idea of a gym never came into existence.
Now there's pilates, yoga and yes even crossfit.
Of which, now that I think of it, I'm unsure whether it can stand the test of time.
So what can? The church has... Which is built on a simple block...
Being very very objective here...
Family, sharing, networking, expression, life-lessons, care, Love.
Certain trends have hinged on humanity and will not change.
These are the things which we should be aiming at! Tech will change for sure....
Problems will change in kind, but I'm sure they will not change in approach.
Next sem Will be better. I'm gonna try this out! To take a step back to realize the problem, the approach and the concept behind it all....

No comments: