Sunday, December 12, 2010

grit

Listening to : Fireworks - Katy Perry

You can't walk straight with your head in reverse. It's just common sense.
Sometimes I wonder how'd then do you learn from mistakes, move on in life and grow from it.
Well, simple... It's etched in your hearts, memories, mind.
Take what you've learned and simple put it in everyday life.
No point reinventing the wheel, unless you know of a better more efficient system.
However, you'll never get to greater heights if you do not grow from everything learnt as a wheel.

Certain things just DON'T change in life, certain things which work will always be in place.
Everytime my hands go on to the bar, I put my hands on my head, praying for strength.
Bending over, confessing that I can indeed do all things.
Believing that I am more than a conqueror.
The left hand grips first, with a small confession of how God is with me.
Then the right, with a declaration of how it's all for Jesus.
Then looking up engaging the lambar remembering that the Holy Spirit is always with me.
Followed by showtime.

To think of it, this has been the case every single time.
The hands being positioned on the track.
The clicking of the pens and aligning of stationary.
The handling of the headphones and adjusting it for controlling positions.
It all seems to follow a certain pattern.

I must never forget this. This is what keeps the God factor in the works of God.
Strength does not come from your body. No it doesn't.
It comes from the heart, from what you believe in!
It may not be what I do, may not be a similar routine.
Man, it may not even be a similar belief, but no excuses.
It all has to come from COMMITMENT of the heart.


No comments: