Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Leave it outside please...

Listening to : Sing - My Chemical Romance

Sickness is in the house!
A plague which I truly detest, a spread of germs which infest.
Not just impeding my health and daily work.
But obstructs my progress in Crossfit. Now THAT is largely irritating.
I have come to realize how much I am dedicated to it.
How much time, energy, sleep, money I have invested into Crossfit.
I guess it isn't just a fitness program for someone to just get fit and look good.
it's a lifestyle. But well, right now for me. If I can so say and not offend anyone....
Crossfit has become somewhat of a Religion to me. No, I am not backsliding.
I'm still a Christian but I believe that for us, it's more of a relationship rather than a religion.
Yeah, so for crossfit, it's something which I can say has become so much of a part of me.
Not to a point of a relationship but more of a religion, to spend hours and hours thinking, dreaming, sleeping, eating, working, lifting, pushing crossfit.

I bring a baseball in my bag wherever I go now so I can take some time to roll the body.
If I'm waiting for something to start, I just start stretching my back, shoulder, lats.
I've begun to start on the Paleo diet quite a while back which really honestly hurts me big time.
The dreams I dream about have been skewed towards pushing your body.
My vision in life is now to use crossfit to help those people who can't help themselves.
It has invaded every single component, area, part segment of my body.
I mean, I'm no coach, I'm no first class athlete, if anything at all, I'm far from being very good.
However, all I can say is that I believe in this 'religion' enough to see it's success.

I guess I've gotta change my attitude towards things cause if I ever wanna do something big.
I better start getting my game together...
I had better be aware of the things that I do, the things that I say.
Mature up Big Boy....
However, easier said than done, I know myself. I'm largely childish, I love having fun!
But still, I need to become someone people can depend on in the box.
When it comes to simple easy advice, I need to be the one who gives it properly...

I guess it's just like what everyone has said...
Maturity is all about the acceptance of responsibility.
A good leader which earns respect is one who knows the truly cares for those under him.
Not seeking any other motives but really caring....
I follow such a leader, I look up to these people.
One whom admits that he's got much to learn, that he isn't the best.

"Leave your ego at the door before you come in, cause it's probably gonna get crushed in here." - Crossfit

No comments: