Saturday, February 03, 2007

c'mon c'mon

Listening to : Rollover DJ - Jet

Seriously, I have been kinda dreading training the past few days.
I dunno, I just lost it??
Maybe so man, maybe i did lose that passion for running.
Until a few days ago. I got reminded the kick i got by the J1s.
Seeing them all so challenged, heh, it kinda makes me wanna push even more.
Well, morning runs are getting more common, i'm doing them now.
Strange eh, i never thought I will.

Well, the past few days were cool.
The project giant lantern is actually underway.
Like its a huge structure. I'm kinda proud of 2T24 man.
HAHA!! Even if we don't win, i guess we did a good job.
.
I actually kinda miss my IG33. They're having an outing soon.
Haha! I guess signing up for O2 wasn't so bad after all.
.
I'm damn random, i dunno. I'm too lazy to elaborate on anything. HAHAHAHHA!!!
.

No comments: