Sunday, February 11, 2007

Plug in Baby!!

Listening to : Plug in baby - Muse

I guess i'm burning a whole lot of time.
Track training is super happening now, i guess its all cause of the juniors.
They all now how tight.
Seriously, they are like super close now, so much so even i feel stuck on to them.
There's even the extended track team (Jane), whose always there too.
WELL!!! I guess after they all got back their results, they're all staying.
Not cause they're dumb (in fact, they're SUPER SMART)
Almost all got below 15. I feel dumb now.
The worst was when Jane called us crying, saying
"LIONEL!!! I'm Damn sad, did ery lousy, i got the same marks as you".
How bad can a suan get man!?!?!?
AAHHHH!!!
ANyway, it was good fight, great job J1S!!!!

Well, Valentines day is coming up.
This year is gonna be my first, and i wanna spend it with my very number 1.
its this wednesday.
Actually i'm in trouble. OH SHIT MAN!!!

Last week was cross country also.
Well, I didn't really win anything.
But well, i did break my PB.
I'm really pleased cause of it, though my supergirl got like 1st.
I'm kinda OMG man. A little embarrassing though.
but well, who cares about what they say, i'm kinda proud of how she ran.

I also crashed a rockefella audition,
I must say, this year is kinda impressive.
People, GO ROCKEFELLA!!!!
If you're wondering which JC to go to.
COME CJC!!!!

No comments: