Saturday, February 24, 2007

Heading Home

Listening to : My Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars

Well, these few days have been more or less rather stale for me.
Studying studying and more studying.
I'm getting the momentum back, thats good though heh.
Well, today was rather different.
Heh, after studying and bringing my girl home.
I left lavender and headed to paya lebar where my bro was waiting for me.
It was already say 11.30.
The latest i've studied until these few days.
Well, now that i got a car home, i was rather happy.
When we got on the car, we then realised, THE CAR WON'T START!!!!
Like seriously, we were kinda scared and all at first.
Well, it become more of an experience and all.
We called like A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE.
An hour later we finally decided to call the tow truck people.
so they said an hour, we went to the nearest 7-11.
We bought mash potatoes.
It was bad, never eat it.
Upon reaching the car, we decided to try starting the car again.
AND OMG!!!! IT WORKED!!!
So yeah, we left for home at like 1.15. heh.
KINDA DUMB EH!!!
But it was so funny it kinda made me relax a little heh.

No comments: