Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stress???

Listening to : Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

Yeah, So i'm here blogging. Looking at all those maggots being so stressed and all.
I'm actually feeling bad not doing much work today.
C'mon, i'm a slack man. Heh.
Fine, I'm only slack now.
Well, today was kinda focused on the class.
We are HALFWAY in completing our project lantern.
Lets see, its like taller than me.
Thats kinda sad man, for real. But it's HUGE and SUBER KOOL!!!!

But yeah, I just realise i got like 3 tests this week.
Good Game right??? Heh, who cares man. I know i can do it.
For some reason i'm having a very positive mindset.
Speaking of which, I'm NOT TRAINING 2MORO!!!
WOWOWOWOWOW!!! How cool is that.
The 1st time in like, 2 months.
I'm kinda relieved. I can slack 2moro.

O level results out on friday.
Kinda worried for some. Oh well, panic i guess.
This time its just them. HAHHAHAHAHAH
Here are some Pics.
INVIERNO DINNER AT GLASS HOUSE!!! We rock....almost all signed up for O2

This is the track team during the Track Orientation, kinda cool eh. HehThis was the SAAA Cross Country Competition, the 1st of many to come. Work Hard people.

REMEMBER!!!! CJC WARMS UP TO WIN!!!

No comments: