Thursday, February 01, 2007

hear your voice

Listening to : Lips of an Angel - Hinder

I'm seriously wondering what on earth am I doing here.
I'm supposed to be reading econs. WAHAHHA.
Well, i guess i gotta properly update my blog man.
Since I just realised, people still do read my blog. So yeah.
Schools been cool. Or rather, I haven't majorly encountered any problems yet.
Study wise I'm figuring everything out i guess. Things don't seem to tiring anymore.
Just the track part, not that I'm tired of it.
I'm actually kinda spurred on, really, seeing the new J1s attitude towards track.
Not just that, to know that we're really close together like one big family.
It's really good to know that indeed we may have a possible chance of winning or so.
I'm seriously hoping we can win this year. Never in my life have i wanted my team to win.
So much so I wouldn't mind not winning myself.
Well, despite our die hard attitudes, I do have to admit, we really are going hard into training man. In fact, its way hard, we're doing morning runs now.
Just that I gotta get used to it, but i'm really starting to enjoy the kick.
Like what Kenrick said
"This is just a warm up to victory, so don't say tired, say challenging"
Now that track is settled, i'm actually kinda in a fix.
Seriously, i'm so busy with everything, i'm afriad I don't have time to rest.
And well, to enjoy life. I don't want to be so filled and busy in life i forget to enjoy it.
So yeah, doing all at once is tough i guess. Well, now I'll just figure one thing out at a time. Heh.
.
Its been a while since we went out properly.
Heh, i do miss it.
Can't do much now can we?
Soon i guess, its funny how I can be contented with just a glance.
Well, you so have the lips on an angel.....

No comments: