Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ooooral

Listening to : Confessions of a broken heart - Lindsay Lohan

Yeah, today was Oral!!!! chinese oral that is.
Well. one word describes it all...
That is "SCREWED".
Well firstly, I was SO tired for dunno what reason and had to wait 1 and a half hours.
SO what better way to past the time than to SLEEP!!
SO i slept...for the whole 1.5 hours.
It was SO comfortable, classmates were practically saying
"Sleep enough already ar?"
After that went to practice reading, which seemed kinda easy.
Then when i reached there, I started to feel SUPER nervous.
YEah...and the teacher told me to read softer cause apparently I was shouting.
SO I totally messed up the whole passage though it was better compared to the mock oral in class.
Next was the convo. Which was....WRONG!
She asked something about "Yi Gong" (volunteer work)
Well i didn't hear the "Yi" cause I was so nervous, I only heard "gong" (work)
SO yeah. I started and the teacher stopped me and said.
"Shi Yi Gong, bu Shi Gong, You know...volunteer work"
Die man.....
.
At least a plus point for today was that I got an A for physics.
And my chinese plused 3 marks making it 40 and thus an S instead of an F.
.
I'm so screwed for PW as well. I'm thinking what on earth is wrong!?!?
AHHH!!
EOM EOM EOM.
I'm gonna start mugging after nationals.

No comments: