Monday, July 03, 2006

poke poke

Listening to : Audioslave - Cochise

So I have spasms from time to time.
So What!?!?
Well hopefully not anymore... Ok who am i trying to kid.
Yesterday someone poked me with 9 needles and ran electricity through it.
How I wanna punch him. Seriously....AHHH!
Well not too much la. He's amazingly a nice guy.
Kept talking to me, so much so I didn't realise those needles were in me.
He was like "you go to church?? Keep going church, church good."
Well physicians are strange, and somehow the whole place stinks.
Hmmm. By right my spasms should be ok, but sadly a few moments ago i think i hit one.
Shucks, Friday is race day. Missing school in the morning which seriously kinda sucks.
Gonna get back all our scripts, and i'm really erm 'kan chiong'.

Ok! I'm not too sure why i'm blogging so early in the morning.
I'm amusing myself by downloading as much music as i can now.
Yeah...gonna watch scary movie after training.
Hopefully training is fun today...

No comments: