Thursday, July 06, 2006

SUPERMAN!

Listening to : Glory Road
I think I'm really getting very emo about it...
Well this has been a tormenting and awesome 2 months plus of insane trainings and hard work.
Well its here, or rather, it's tomorrow in about 12 hours time. Its My race.
Well I just watched Superman, and it was awesome, If i could just be a Superman.
I won't have to fear, or be scared.
Well from what a mushroom said, "When I'm at the starting line, don't think about fear, or failure. Just go all out."
Heh...true eh, courage is not the absense of fear but the mastery of it.
So tomorrow is my day of heart.
I wanna be Superman tomorrow.
I'm gonna run and win. Well not just for CJC, or for Athletics.
I'm doing it for myself and for God. As it was always said. "Run for life, Run for Christ."
So well, what can I say, its all up to God now. Definitely my spirit man now.
It's no longer a matter of my body's fitness or strength, but well the inside man.
.
"Right no its not about talent, its about heart, who can go out there and play the smartest, who can go out there and play the smartest. Now they've been here before, they're not going to give it to us. We gotta go out there and TAKE IT!!!"
- Glory Road

No comments: