Tuesday, July 11, 2006

mid-yrs drama

Listening to : My Paper Heart - All American Rejects

After all the many competitions (actually it only been 2 days)
It's good to be back in lessons again.
Like staying for the whole day.
Well I realised I've missed on a whole lotta things.
I'm totally lost and blur during lessons. Oh well...
ANyway!!! Got back a few results today....
well friday got back history which i passed....EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! 27/50.
I'm so amazed...like...i dunno how....
Ok first for today was chinese. Well I failed, thats reality.
I got an F!!!!!! now that was beyond belief....I've never gotten an F before.
Oh man!!!! I got DESTROYED!!!!
I got pawned bad bad.....
like PAWNED!!!!
Well I so wanted at least an E!?!?!?
BUT NO!!!! she had to give me an F....AHHHH!!!
Well next is Maths which did kinda nicely....68...
WHen I seriously thought i'll flunk it...like really...I left the exam hall thinking it was the worst paper in the whole mid years.
Next was GEEEPEEE....Scraped through with 51.5. PHEW!
THen econs with 63.
HAven't got back phy today though.
.
Ok. It's a fact...my practical screwed up real badly today.
The strings were all so annoying...
I wanted to pull the darn thing apart...AHHHH!!!
.
Well tomorrow is chinese ORAL!!!!
I'm so going to outspeak the teacher man.
Wither by making her confused or making myself confused..
Ok!!! Think i better go practice some chinese...I won't get pawned....
No pawning....
.
"If I go crazy then will you still call me SUPERMAN!?"

No comments: