Monday, July 10, 2006

Failure is never fatal....

Listening to : Growing on Me - The Darkness

I love winning, well everybody does.
Heh...well today was the 4x100.
It was a little sad case cause well, the baton dropped at the last runner.
Hmmm....well what to do...
Its a little sad that it happened.
But nontheless, failure is never fatal.
It just tells us to try harder, its never negative.
We may have to either work harder or change the way we do things.
Hopefully we can clinche something next year.
.
On a positive note. I PASSED HISTORY!!!
I dunno how and why, but really thank God.
I realise in the midst of the "why does these things have to happen",
its always good to know that people are still positive about this.
Maybe to explain the "Shit Happens" theory by Qing Ying.
I realiseGod allow things happen for various reasons,
To test us, to teach us, to allow us to grow inside and to show us something more than winning.
When Baey dropped the Baton, we didn't just see defeat, we saw compassion.
.
From what Angie said, this year was a rather 'bad' year for CJC track team.
When 'shit' happens, causing failures and defeats.
But hey man. Proclaiming the fact that it "STOPS NOW".
Its rather good. and the outcomes of failures were rather amazing.
Heh...As I entered class.
I felt really touched in a way.
Everyone immediately showed concern for my spasms.
I'm amazed and glad to know that Maybe there is hope after all...=)

No comments: