Monday, June 20, 2005

back to reality

Well holidays have flew by, thats it, my last week of the holidays. Yesterday was father's day. Both my mum and brother ain't around so guess it's just me and my pap. Frankly it was the wierdest father's day ever, but at the same time, the best. Maybe because it was the most well quality one. It was real wierd. But I kinda liked it.=). Well today I kinda snapped myself back to the impending truth, its 100 days to prelims. It's comin. Real near. Getting freaked by it, but i guess while there's no stress i better start learning to enjoy studying. Yesterday had service as well. Was kinda impacted by the sermon. Looks like the view of money is totally new for me. I'm simply amazed and awed by it. At the same time, took Hotel 4. Hmmm, I guess, well, There's a whole lot to learn!! =). I guess well I'm sparing all the other minor events heh. So lazy to type all in!! Wahaha!! Now we're finishing up our Expo project. Finally next time i'll let all of u check it out!! Btw...If somehow my bro reads this. You're room, laptop and everything else is wonderful!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! HAd a fashion disaster yesterday. I had too many clothes to choose from had to call up 1 of my fashion consultants to ask. heh. TAts it folks!! Cya around!!

No comments: