Friday, June 10, 2005

Indeed Extraodinary

Words cannot describe what many of us have went throught the past 3 days, awesome spectacular, these words just don't cut it. WHat happened?? Something Extraodinary, a time where people all emerge to see and experience what they have never experienced before! Well from preperation till the thing itself. It was all awesome! The prayer meetings, the pumping up, the encouragements, Wow!! Let me get to the details!
1st day! Wow!! We recieved news that i'm gonna do Alpha 2!! Kinda surprised and oh my goodness supposed to wake up at 545 to reach at 715! But i didn't care really wanted to check it out! Went there actually nothing much for alpha 2, no whiteboard so helped put with traffic, it was really exciting!! Ran about here and there, then prsise and worship was spectacular! It's been so long since I experienced somethin so great! However the clutch time was during the Sermon when Pst preached on the schools, campuses. Felt a great burden for Maris Stella!! AHHH!!! Next session was talent time! WOOHOO!! Although not as good as last year i felt. But this year had many more out of the blue performances! The trio which was a combination of the chinese Er Hu, Indian Drums and western guitar. Wow! Next was the 3rd session, too bad but ya was sent up to do overflow! Never mind!! I'll serve with all my heart! The whole overflow was full in 5 mins?? heh fast man! Then could enjoy praise and worship. And wow!! once again! the presence of God was awesome!!Then headed to the children church to sit cuz i had to prepare for alter call there. The thing which really impacted me this whole conf. Indeed was this msg. It really made everything so clear!! Especially for ministry wise. I'm so so happy!! And thank God!!!
Now its the 2nd day!! Was so very very tired!! only caught what 4 hours of sleep?? And was supposed to do stage 2!!! AHHH!!! Quickly rushed down and settled everything. Not gonna say much cuz well save space =p. Next was my brother's preaching challenge! It was great!! I have never felt so proud of my brother before!! Next was session 3. Was also great I felt!! Awesome! Once again!! REVIVAL!!!
LAst but not least!! The third day!! I did traffic today. It was an awesome time though i couldn't really catch the message, the alter call was immensely full of God's presence! Wow!! The end was really the best!! I kinda miss emerge now. ALl the days the Hols Spirit really poured down his presence upon all of us in the whole church! I have never felt so ministered in such a long time! After Phil Pringle this was the best! Thank God for such an awesome encounter!

No comments: