Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wo De Jiao!!!

Well, Sorry didn't update since O levels. And yes!! Its over!!! The Chinese paper is over!! That day we practically went wild!! Tables and chairs flew!! Screams and shouts!! I'm just so happy so very happy that the IT IS FINISHED!!! After all the hard work and effort. Now its all up to God. Immediately after O levels I HAD TO GO OUT!!! So went out with Loong, managed to get myself 2 shirts and he got himself a pair of jeans. All were good buys. But I think the highlight was most definitely the Star Wars 3!! Man It is an awesome spectacular show!! ALL MUZ CATCH IT!! I'm serious. I was seriously in a very big WOW!! Went home at abt 10+, Went to watch "the new police story" on DVD, not bad, kinda nice!
Sadly, nest day still have to go back for school got lessons. So went back to school, lessons were alright, but during recess went to play basketball, and yes, the worst happened!! I sprained my ankle!! OUCH!!! That really hurt. After so long of not playing and suddenly injuring myself. Hiaz, it seems perhaps basketball truly aint my cup of tea. So was literally limping, Limped to the chem lab 3 storeys high!! and wow!! Had a mock prac test!! I did it limping to get all of the chemicals, It was terrible!!
Soon after went home changed and went out again to cut my hair, Too bad kelvin is not around, so just went to jantzen and requested to anybody to cut for me, Satisfied with the style but not overjoyed. At this moment I was like forcing myelf to walk properly. A grave mistake!! Went to the library to read up on first aid. Check up on any immediate way to get this prob out of my way!! After that went to meet sijia at harbour front, then after that went to meet loong at outram. Went to creative to get a pair of head phones, and loong to change his mp3. Ahhh!!! The pain was getting unbearable!! So well started praying, take the pain away God!!! Eventually it subsided for a while. Thank God!!
Went to church and realised. "oh my goodness, how am i gonna serve?? I'll definitely not be a traffic ic or anything like that, most prob door usher." So went in and as expected was doing traffic, Ziliang hotel 4. All ready to do door usher. Hmmm for some reason felt kinda useless, Felt that i could have helped out more. Then during general briefing for traffic. The unexpected happened. Took 456 side for traffic!! I had no idea how am I supposed to do it!! QN requested that I not move!! AT ALL!!! AHHH!! A new usher timothy was also attached to me. Guide him and stuff. At the end of the whole service I think he enjoyed himself. That really made my day!!
Traffic as a bai ka. Considering I had 15 ushers for my side. It seemed kinda easy. for some reason when i served no pain??=) Thank God for that. At this moment I kinda got used to one thing. Seeing the big picture by not doing anything!! Sending out people like never before!! Soon I realised my bro was taking 123 side. Kinda cool. The choong's both taking a side. =). After everything really learnt to flow, impact the ushers and not do things myself!! I enjoyed it. And the prayer meeting was awesome!! It was like wow!! The presence was extremely strong!! And wow!! It felt like this was just a preview. Can't wait for emerge!!
Today woke up and OUCH!!! my ankle really really hurt. COuldn't go to school today and eventually went to the chinese doctor. Those people are mean!! And yes!! they wrapped up my leg, and it stinks!! EEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments: