Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hilarious!!!

I so happened to chance upon Sis Jing's blog this morning, and noticed a few links. Jan?? Guess it's Janice. Wow it really is. Then realised they all link to many many section leaders and team ics. All of their blogs are totally hilarious!! WAHAHA!!! I have never seen this side of out section leaders. They even have a 5566? heh. Funny eh. Even noticed Sis Beat. My goodness. =) Well i guess we're all humans eh. Well finally we kinda completed our project!! Just need to prepare for our presentation other than that. It is finished!! Today was supposed to wake up at 8. However apparently woke up at 8.30. While school starts at 8.30. Meaning I gotta rush. So kinda had no morale to chiong. Decided to head back to sleep!! But amazed I woke up at 10. Expected to wake up at 12! This is my last day in this room, my bro's room. As much as i miss him, I have a feeling I'll miss his room even more.Like what our friendly Yoda Says "Sleep you must get, or looking glam you will not", guess i'm heading back to sleep!! Nitez!!

No comments: