Sunday, June 26, 2005

Petrol Man

Well been a while. Heh. So well these few days have been rather smooth sailing for me, studying hard! Today was kinda interesting. Went to church a little early cuz I was following my Bro. Wore an out of the blue shirt. A yellow shirt. Hmmm?? Well my 1st impression was. Ok not bad, but seems a little wierd, can't put my finger on it though. So went to church. And oh my goodness!! I then realised that the colour code of my shirt. Exactly matches the one in Shell petrol station!! Everybody was like, uncle full tank. Oh man!! I'll never wear that again. This is what people call "Fashion Disaster" heh. Celebrated Sis Shirley's birthday. Thought everything we did was real cool!! Surprised her big time. Heh i guess this was all the result of great planning!! Btw. Heh anybody sec 3 and under needs tuiton?? don't mind giving!!! $5 a lesson!!! Serious!! I need money!!

No comments: