Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who am I?

Listening to : Clash - Junkie XL
I'm sorry World, I'm not here to lose.
I'm here to WIN! This is my time, my house.
Now is the moment, the time to make things happen.
I've got much more I wanna say. Really, but time doesn't permit.
For now, this is my opportunity to let GOD shine!

"I will conquer what has not been conquered.
Defeat is not in my creed.
I have trained my mind and body for this.
I recognize that my opponents do not expect me to win.
But I will not surrender. Weakness will not be in my heart
I will gladly go into that hall and I will move, groove and do everything that I can do.
I will reach my field of battle at any means possible.
And when I get there, I will arrive Violently.
The enemy CANNOT stop me.
To my side I have comrades. Never will I let them fall.
My opponent does not know my heart.
No one can deny me, define me or tell me who I can or cannot be!
What I can or cannot do.
Belief will change my World!
Defeat and retreat, are not defined to me.
I do understand this, I understand victory and never surrendering.
This week is the week, right here, right now.
I will not go home not without giving everything I've got.
Who am I?
I am a conqueror!"


No comments: