Sunday, November 07, 2010

Mighty``

Listening to : Run - Snow Patrol

I'd always like to think that there're people constantly looking out for me.
Believing in the things that I do...
With a slight glimpse of hope that in the end, there'll be people there knowing I can do it!
There'll be people there to rejoice and enjoy with me till the end.
I know there're people like that. :)
I'm really thankful for them. From the deepest of my heart, without them, I wouldn't be.

However, there's just a higher level to that, the respect which can be garnered.
Or rather, respect which I am willing to give.
I know I don't talk about this much... Maybe cause I don't exactly have one.
Or rather, I don't exactly identify with one which I can really relate to.
One which I can exactly give my life to and willing to press in to.
I've had past mentors and disciplers which I truly look up to.
However, it is quite comforting to know that I have found one.
I admit, I do respect him and I have ever since he sat me down one day to talk to me.
However, it was only till recently that I really opened up to him. To really be more responsive and desire to press in so much more.
I normally, really don't push for fellowship. I honestly let it come as it is.
But somehow, to this particular individual, I truly want to press in to.
I find it strange, but I find it really timely too.

Cause when I was really down and out, he had the heart to be there.
Not just that, to look for the care rather than the rod so instantaneously...
Which followed soon after...
But come on, that's life right. O mean what, can we really expect from something like that?
I just hope that from here on out, I've got some direction which is guided.
Maybe this will keep me from falling again and again.

At the same time, I try my hardest to be that pillar of strength for many others.
That at the same time, is another tall order on my part. However...
I've come to terms with that.
I guess I'm getting a small hang of that. I just wish that the prior fruits that I've had...
Will eventually flourish to be great and mighty things!

No comments: