Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Motion

Listening to : Ours - The Bravery

If there was one thing you could do.
If there's one thing at all, what would it be?
No, I'm not talking about a bucket list idea...
But what is that one thing you would want to do for life?
A job, a career, a fun thing...
Well, I guess everyone in my stage of life is somewhat searching for what that is!
All I know is that there has to be some enthusiasm.
There has to be well, some love, some excitement in it.
Something to kind of turn you on.
Do what you love kinda thing??
Well, either way, I'm not too sure what is it for me myself.
However, I do know that well, the greatest people all have that singular passion in life.
To do something extraordinary!
I know it may seem like a tall order at first, but at the start, everyone may treat it as a big deal.
But somehow, it always seems to blossom to become an amazingly beautiful work.
Well, just take a look. Some of these real amazing people..


Needless to say, this man over here well, has passion!
His works may not seem too prudent at first sight, but well...
There's just something in his eyes, of burning desire to really change the country.
He has big shoes to fill, big problems to solve. But well....
I've good hopes for this US president. Passion is what drives him!


This man over here, is a classic.
He is pretty much the epitome of passion. Passion personified.
Nothing less than the best from him every time he steps up to the pulpit.
But no, it's not for the fame. It's really for the desire to change the world.
That's the thing about having passion and having that desire.
It's different from Working, from doing something cause you 'have' to.
You'll do it even if there're no returns whatsoever, you'll do it day in and out in spite of the heat.
You'll keep it up even when everyone goes against you.
You'll even do it with a smile cause you love it. Even though it can get tiring.

I'm sure there were times Pastor really felt like giving up.
Too many times... I'm sure.
But it's that certain passion and drive which keeps him from it. Passion to serve God.
Passion to serve the people. It's amazing what he does....
Really, I can never live up to that amount of expectation if I were him.
Well, the thing is, your passion can wear you out sometimes. So it's important....
Not to go to an extreme... Well, those are just some tips, no real backing... Yet...


Sometimes, your passion can be a real pain.
But that's when the real idea kicks in.
Cause you love it when it hurts, that's when it really starts to grow on you.
When you start to develop yourself to accomplishing it all.
What's more, you'll wanna spread what joy it has brought you to them.
But ultimately, even if it doesn't rack in big bucks, you'll pick up the keys, open the doors everyday to it. Cause you love it.
Maybe the best thing about it, is when eventually, people will come to see it.
And join you in it. :))

I actually wanted to end off with pressing on with your passion though it really gets rough.
But well, I guess I feel happier today...
It's not so much about pushing on and slogging through it.
Enjoy it. :) Have fun in it!
Do what you love, love what you do.
Don't go to school to study, go to enrich yourself.
Don't go to work to earn money, go to make a difference.
Don't turn to your left or right, you, yes YOU!
Make your day right. NOW!

No comments: