Thursday, November 11, 2010

ATC

Listening to : Don't Look Now - Keri Hilson ft Far East Movement

I probably dislike it when people get all mushy and explicit about feelings.
Maybe it's just me but I've always thought that you actually reserve who you truly are to others.
Revealing yourself to people who really know you.
While honestly, putting up a front in front of others at times.
It's quite surreal cause you'll never know when someones rise and fall depends on your own rise and fall. It can get rather tough at times but you'll get used to it...
Thus, I honestly wonder why some people post up real sensitive stuff for the entire World to see.
Trying to garner pity? Appeal to emotions?
Ok, some may take it in a harsh manner. Trying to have two points of view.
Some may say that it's facebook and twitter, I have all the liberty of saying how I feel.
Yeah I guess you do. But sometimes, the true question at times is whether being in a liberated free World really means what it represents?
Are we really free to say what we want to without ever affecting others?
Are we ourselves oblivious and unaffected by the words said by others?

I choose my next few words very carefully.
I do know that I'm somewhat treading on thin ice here.
But this is the Truth, it should set you free! But sometimes, it doesn't....
Your words create your World. Your words shape the surroundings around you.
Simple, just try, one day, don't smile, just put on the most sour face you can come up with.
Then display how you truly feel at every turn of the day.
Showing how much you just hate everything and just keep keep whining about how life sucks.
Trust me, it doesn't take a real rocket scientist to give you some statistical readings or charts...
You'll probably feel like hell, like you wouldn't wanna keep on in whatever it is anymore.
Now instead of that, head to where ever you are going to.
Put on a smile for the whole day. Be cheerful, be positive, be encouraging.
Keep believing and say to yourself, you can do it.
Wake up feeling happy, go to sleep thanking GOD for the marvelous day.
Have fun with you friends and speak happy things, talk about exams in an excited manner!
Now you'd you think you'll feel?

The simplest of things can make the biggest of difference.
So when you feel life sucks....
Don't confess it, change it!
Sometimes, you may need to share it with someone if it's slightly too unbearable.
Don't get me wrong, sharing burdens is definitely a must.
But over-doing it becomes a kettle.
When you just get hot and can't take it, you start boiling and there you go whistling!
That not only ruins whatever mood you're in, but also the mood of the people around you.
You may say that it's uncontrollable, it's beyond my reach!

You are always in control! In every situation you are in.
What you are in, be it in an exam, in a project, in a meeting, in a fight....
You always have control! Of your mouth, of your emotions, of your actions...
The last excuse I can ever accept is those few words.
It's beyond my reach! I can't help it....
But this is truly when you're decision comes in.
Are you going to give in and back down on your emotions? Or be on top of it?

"Never Back Down" (2008)

Just like working out. Just like pushing yourself to your physical limits.
Power is nothing without control, balance, flexibility.
You may be strong willed, you extremely strong in the wrongest of ways.
Take time to reflect about your day.. That's what I try to do at least.
The heat is really catching up on me. But as for now, I can still keep sanity.
Sometimes, I blog about what I want to tell myself. What I need to get used to myself....
This is one of them, only till recently, I've been letting things rule me.
Well, This is MY HOUSE!

No comments: