Friday, May 07, 2010

To laugh.

Listening to : Happy Day - Tim Hughes

It's a proven fact, the we are all not perfect.
Fallen short in one way or another.
Me? I can tell you a thousand and one things which I tend to overlook.
I can tell you a hundred over things which I can quote which I really should be doing but ain't.
I mean, We all do feel that way sometimes...
However, I'm very sure of one thing in my life which I really don't need to 'care' about.
Or at least force myself to think about.
That is, to be HAPPY.

I concluded that life isn't perfect at all.
But I've really gotten used to sucking it up.
And after the past 2 days, laughing and enjoying being happy feels awesome.
To wake up to a brand new morning smiling.
It just feels awesome to me. Great way to begin.

Through the past few days, I do admit, I have to force myself to smile at times.
I've disappointed myself a few times over and over again.
But the great thing to me is that I'll be able to come out of it smiling.
Literally smiling happy. :)

No comments: