Saturday, May 22, 2010

CUT CUT CUT

Listening to : The Fall - Pixie Lot

I should really be sleeping at this late hour.
However, I'm being compelled to blog due to my wet hair and persistent English essay right beside me.
Yes, welcome the newest English Language teach Mr Choong, whom teaches using Physics methods. When that happens, you honestly know that you're pretty much bound to fail.
Either way, the past few weeks were really tough in a certain sense?

One can honestly tell when there has been a spirit of strong opposition to what we're doing.
Every time we try to make the magic happens, someone just needs to come spoil the show.
This time even before the show happens itself.
Many people are falling ill and having issues which were supposed to have been dealt with a long time back. It's rather infuriating at times, really.
Circumstances like these come and go.
But tough men don't. I've been excited for AC.
For me, I haven't been sick, but on the contrary, I've been plagued with negatives.

Things which shouldn't be in the thick skull of mine.
It's residing there, deep within. I wouldn't say it's jealousy. But rather, I guess it's where my legitimacy lies. To this World? Or to God?
Not even to heaven for that matter. But to God himself.

I've been trying to break free from that mentality.
Whereby we keep saying that I'm doing this for the greater good of man kind.
But sometimes we need to rethink our strategy. In fact, we need to think if we need a strategy to begin with. What's the real motive deep down??
Are we really doing this for God? Or for myself?
That makes happiness worth being happy about.
It's like the icing on the cake which makes the entire meal seem worthwhile.
1st, 2nd or last for that matter.
The fact that I'm in this competition if by God's grace. The fact that I'm here right now is by God's grace. So I'm gonna shift my focus a little.
To the one thing which matters.

I know, I know, it isn't the time to be thinking in such a manner. Especially with AC round the corner. Ushers are in desperate need of help.
If you haven't realized, we are rather stretched in all directions.
Thus, I find it very appropriate to take 5 just before the big match.
I need a psyche up speech, I need some motivation, or rather, I need some real quiet time.
Through all of these controversies, I only want my Shiming to know that she's the one whom really matters as well. I just need her. I really do.
Cause when I'm eventually on that stage, I'm going to need the support.
Cause winning is secondary, even the journey there is not in the top list.
What matters is that at the end of the competition and we walk down the stage, I can proudly say that I've contributed one way or another to changing ASIA.

PS. I LOVE THE HAIR CUT! Really, super sexy.

No comments: