Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One reason to the next

Listening to : Because of you - Neyo ft Kanye West

I just find it strange and peculiar.
My interest shifts so easily from one point to another.
I took up the sport of Frisbee, got rather addicted to it.
Then because I wanted to get better, tried Crossfit during their off season.
However, this was prolonged due to irritating injuries from time to time.
So I stuck with Crossfit. However, I am at a point where my heart is divided.
I love crossfit now. It's mind blowing, I've explained it so many times I'm actually lazy to do so.
So yeah, just go google crossfit singapore.
But doing so reminds me of the track days. In a way.
At the same time, I do miss Frisbee and would definitely want to get back on the pitch real soon.
I really do so very very badly!
I miss hucking jumping and catching.

Anyone would simply advise me to do BOTH.
But yes, due to limited time, I am unable to split my body and mind into 2 so easily.
Factoring in the future clauses of studies and stuff like that.
It's all the idea of maximization.
Other than that, I doubt I'll have to capacity to cope.
Yes, the GEP program is rather crazy.
(One of my batch mates actually went to source out and disseminated all the lecture notes)
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
It's too early for this.
I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!!!!
Or at least I feel so.
I'm not exactly ready for varsity life. I still feel like the playful self.
Oh well, I hope SOT will continue to change and mould me.

No comments: