Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh its you

Listening to : Under Control - Parachute

Its been a strange long time since I've been off early in the afternoon after morning shift.
Well, I didn't really have much to do. In fact, I had nothing to do.
I still found myself surprisingly fulfilled.
Running, Printing, Shopping for things. Errands basically.
Thats what I had to do.
However, I still felt good after all of that.

I remember the exam times. When it was really really tough.
Many are going through that right about now.
In fact, my heart really goes out to them. Yes it ain't easy.
But hey man, the fruits of your labour are beyond description. You'll be more satisfied than normal
I'll do all I can to make sure that any one person gets his motivation to do well.
Especially one close to me.

Speaking of which... Its off to work for me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats up morethanaconqueror.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://explode-your-site-traffic.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://explode-your-site-traffic.com
To your success your friend
James