Thursday, September 24, 2009

Don't be afraid of your destiny

Listening to : Meant to be

It was with mixed emotions in today's eventful PM. I have to admit it was quite sudden.
A little miscommunication here and there. However, I'm glad i went for it.
I figured that going would really help me and inspire me.
It worked. Sorry if i sound like some infant or so.
But yes, sometimes even people like me need to be reminded of how important it is to be refreshed once in a while.
The PM was quite well, down to Earth. It felt as though I was pulled back into reality and smacked down to Earth. I look HIGH and LOW for so many things to do when everything is really in front.
I didn't need to look far.
Those people whose shoes i need to fit in are all right here.

Alvan is leaving for Brunei.
It used to be the 3 of us. Mark alvan me when we hung out.
Not saying we're exclusive of any sort.
However, it was quite comforting to know that you've got buddies by your side.
Though through our army years we've all grown and changed.
Alvan is in army and found commitments. Mark has Rachel.
Either way, I'm quite sure that we'll all stick around.
Not forgetting the U-U-USA trip!!
I can't wait for that man. Going there to really unwind with Mark.

Something also came to my mind,
is clubbing really wrong? Is it really?
I mean, you must think I'm one insane idiot to ask such a question.
Lionel's quite a hypocrite eh.... Or something like that.
But I've just realised many people are turning to it.
Guess its a phase of life. Can't say I'm totally over it but the bulk is over i guess.
Leading the high life and all.
To me, its all good, no matter what they say, its good as long as you maintain control with moderation. Yup.

Don't have much things to reflect about today. So keeping it short. Need more inspiration to blooogggggg

No comments: