Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is this it?

Listening to : All Eternity Awaits - SG Youth

Is this the change that is happening?
Is this what I really want?? In offering my life...
Yes I hope it is... I know it is!
Haven't felt this way in a long time. Not just to please or to impress....
But I feel a real burden.....
What am I doing?? It isn't enough.....
I need to do more. Alot more...
To win the souls and hearts of millions, i must start with mine...
That is my goal for the year. I believe 2009 is indeed a different year.
A different note, a different start....
Not going back, but becoming a new conqueror. Above all that was.
Alright, enough talk... more action to be done.
Starting with this Sports fest. Time to throw away the pride...

On another note, I gave in to my sickness today. I just couldn't help it.
I
took mc for tomorrow. I'm too tired... too weak in the meetings.
I'm trying to take down minutes and stay awake. It ain't easy man.
It seems derrick really got it bad. Hope he gets a change of situation.
Well, i Hope i recover soon. I really want to run very badly.
Very very badly. Yeah. To do that i need to recover from my sickness!! I'm trying all sorts and means. New medication, new everything. I'm even drinking peach tea cause it may just perk me up. HAHA!! Can u imagine... PEACH TEA!!! YAY!!

On a more serious note... i need to tame both my flesh and the spirit.
Its kind of a trg year for me. Haha.
BUT BUT BUT!!! Like what Tong Dee has said....
Admist the intense stress and focus in my life...
I'm essentially still....
A HAPPY GO LUCKY GUY underneath all the frowns and sweat. :)
Yay!
Alright. Time for some music therapy by 53A on youtube and to rest for another 10 hours. Look forward to lunch with the Dr.

No comments: