Sunday, February 22, 2009

changed heart

Listening to : Saturday Nights Alright - Nickelback

My head is trobbing...
Body is hot...
throat is in pain...
Nose is blocked.....
Everything points to one word.... MC!
However, I'm still going to work tomorrow!!!
Yes, even i am surprised. Its the first time i actually turned down an MC from a doctor.
There's just too much work to be done tomorrow.
Don't wanna be a slack off idiot and not do any of it.
So yes, i'll do my part to chip in to the squadron.
For me, i guess i really look to this squadron as a responsibility now.
Not just a job or chore. But guess i want to help out...
But yes, I'm still in a very very very rotten state. Or how'd u put it...
I'M DYING.
Ok exaggerating. Either way, life goes on...
Sports fest is coming up... There's really alot to do in this week.
I'm both excited and tired... Its rather contradictory. But i'm really trying to have a changed heart to the aspects of church as well.
Trying to give it more effort and more of myself.
I shouldn't forget my roots eh.
Alright. time to sleep...12 hours of sleep, here i come....

No comments: