Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Enthusiasm

Listening to : Love remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale

So it seems that me posting an entry two days in a row shows that i am EVIDENTLY BORED!
Well, its beyond the point of resting to boredom.
Why am I so free at this hour?
Its really cause i'm on night manning tomorrow. Can't say much cause I may have to kill anyone who reads this entry. But yeah, i'm basically 12 - 9 tomorrow.
Which really honestly SUCKS. Cause i was planning my night for 2moro.
Yeah. SO much for timbre / Mambo with SM.
I do hope to do one of them despite the manning status though.

Anyway, I actually me up with the old old OLD gang today.
Like if u thought u were my first batch of friends, you're wrong.
Met up with my Pri school friends. People whom i've known since Pri 1.
Some even Earlier. So yeah, my childhood friends.
I'm glad I met em and see that they're doing really great and all.
We all went different paths after sec school....
OK MAYBE ONLY I WENT ON ANOTHER PATH.
Ultimately it was a really good time to catch up. I hope it doesn't become a once a year event.
I do wanna keep in contact more often, hopefully that'll happen in uni...
I've got a few groups of friends, this is one group i really WOULDN'T want to lose.
No matter how long we've not met up, i can seem to talk to them as easily.
No stress whatsoever. I can imagine how it'll be when one day we all get married.
HAHA! It'll be really funny then.

Speaking of old time friends, there's another friend which i suddenly remembered.
Yup thats Tan Sijia. Haha! Its been wat, 5 years???
Longest running best friend. Nothing more, nothing less...
Glad to be around such good people both past and present and definitely future.
Some people really can't be replaced at all.
Yes I do feel blessed. :)

No comments: