Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hero

Listening to : Citizen Erased

Its a saturday morning. And i just realised. I don't hae much to do...
Haha, guess it ain't like the normal book outs of a cadet anymore.
Not too hardup to go out and all. Oh well...
However! One thing i REALLY feel like doing now is
PLAY GUITAR HERO!
This is random. I know... but yeah. I got the sudden urge to do so.
Its coming to the end of the month!
Everything has taken a full cycle. Or almost everything.
School has started in JC, SM exams are starting, CNY over...

I've actually come to appreciate my workplace quite a bit.
Though there are sudden stresses as well as injects.
The people i work with are nice at the same time vigilant.
They're not lazy... Like me... SO yes, i do have to pick up a trait or two from em.
Who knows... I may just sign on.
Ok... maybe not.

Its been quite a while since i've actually met up with ALOT OF PEOPLE.
I dunno why too. Guess I HBB too much....
Yup, at least I admit it eh, UNLIKE MARK!
But yes, haven't met up with the trackers, the family, the gang.
Wa, i really gotta make some time this week to meet em....
So if you're reading this and realising you're part of it and recieve a call from me...
Yes lets meet up...

No comments: