Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Feeling Rubbish!!!

Well its so annoying!!!
I really feel like banging the wall!!!
WOW!!! Finally!!! Lionel Choong is staying at home the whole day!!
Well I'm restricted, I can't do anything today!!!
Why???
Cause I'm SICK!!!
Well yes I'm sick, really sick.
Though the doc said its minor.
SMACK HER AR!!!
When I felt so feverish, she said
"Well normal temp to me."
What's wrong with her man!!! I recorded my temp using 2 diff thermometers 5 times!!!
And it read 37.8.
I mean how off can a thermometer get???
her main concern was, I think you're sore throat will clear soon.
HELLO!!!!
My main prob is like my nose and my fever, not a dumb sore throat.
Anyway she said it'll go away soon, heh that's the only right thing she said so far.
Well I'm stuck at home, and in extreme discomfort.
Can't watch TV for long cause my face will get real hot for some reason.
Can't sleep cause of my nose.
Can't go out cause I can't even walk properly.
This is rubbish.
I'm feeling Rubbish!!!!!

No comments: