Monday, November 14, 2005

I bumped into CJ today...literally

This was such an eventful day. Just had to exclaim what happened even though i'm like in the middle of my O's. It was traumatising, sad, extremely funny and strange...

Well I got up this morning and off i went to bathe change blah blah blah, was heading to NUS with sharon cuz she drives. So yeah we left and headed there. We were all talking about car accidents in the car and as we turned into CTE, sharon screamed! Then oh, I realised someone on the windscreen of the car... Right We BANGED SOMEONE DOWN!!!! MY GOODNESS!! I was so so so freaked out, we ran out of the car and realised he was a cyclist cuz of his bike, then asked, are u ok? This is officially the strangest reply I have ever gotten from a victim of an accident k. "I'm fine, hows my bike?". How extremely "Kua ZAng" can that get?? Let me go to the extreme. so we had to rush him to the hospital, with the bike on board. He was conscience and what do you know, he startewd crapping with us. Saying I look Like sharon's BF and weirdest phrase. "You're not 16, you can't be...thats the best lie I've heard man..."

Seriously...I was wondering if he knocked his head real bad?? or is he that funny or rather crazy?? Well we rushed him to NUH, got down. Sharon parked the car and I followed him into the emergency. We went into wrong entrance, we reached the ambulance area. So we got directed towards the real emergency. But wait, he didn't go. He stood and complained at the bad service. I mean. HELLO!!! U JUST GOT BANGED DOWN!!! ACT LIKE A HALF DEAD MAN AT LEAST!! Though he was kinda limping, he was saying to me, "hurry up slowpoke..." thats down right crazy...

Inside, we got our number and the nurse examined him for a bit. What do you know, he started playing around with the nurse. He wanted to examine his buttock and right, he screamed. Literally screamed in the hospital. How embarrassing can it get?? We sat down. K now the sad part starts, we realised Sharon's car was in pretty bad shape (Realise the irony, he wasn't in bad shape, the car was worst. looks like the bike was ok good use after all). Then she was seriously freaking out. Called her sis and stuff, CJ (the victim) then called his mum, who was real pissed. Which freaked both of us out even more. She sounded scary. But irony was that she was fumed not cause of the accident but she thought CJ faked the whole accident to just pon school. I begin to wonder........ This is really strange.....

His pap came, then settled some stuff with the police etc. Though it wasn't big, but for insurance and stuff. He went in for the examination, came out and had to give a report as well. He then stated. "no la not 1st accident." Out of curiousity, I asked his dad. "So what happened in his 1st accident?". Unbelievably, he got banged down by a BUS. I REPEAT. A BUS!!! He's insane. Well after everything. We kinda became good friends. What a weird day?? I think so too....

No comments: