Thursday, November 17, 2005

Everything that has a beggining has an end...

Well sounds familiar?? yeah i got that phrase from matrix, heh dumb show...So dumb I was captivated by it. Well yeah Its actually ending. My past 4 years just flashed by my eyes. Its actually the END!!! Tomorrow is the end. I can remember the days of mugging. well So many things, so many people to thank. I have no idea where to start. Though it'll be more meaningful if I post this like tomorrow, but well I'll be a little busy. Ok top places I have been to study and really treasure those placed.
  1. NUS. Till date, its the best. Quiet, condusive, definitely the best.
  2. Serene center Mac. Well nobody really goes there, but yeah its fun there.
  3. Seng Kang BK. A little nosier but cushions are nice.
  4. N&B outlet and S'goon. GOod place. Nobody goes there. But too cold.
  5. Serangoon garden mac. Good to study, but too much distractions.
  6. Marine parade lib. EXtremely good, but must go real early to book place.
  7. Maris Stella. Not very good, but if all options are gone, last resort.

Next!!! Top people to thank while studying. No order of merit.

  1. GOD!!!! I have never relied more on him. Thanks!!!
  2. My bro. Drives me so often, cares for me...AWWWWW
  3. CLass mates. They supported, encouraged, taught me.
  4. NUS peeps, Great advice given, great people to be around, cheerful
  5. Serene Center peeps, occupied my break times.
  6. Ushers, who supported me and encourage me along this tough time!!
  7. CG members!! Who definitely had a part to play in this success cuz of their prayers!!

YOu people are awesome!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: