Saturday, December 03, 2005

Move on....

This year, till date has been the year of the most partings.
It has been extremely emotional for not just me but many.
Well the first prating I had was during my NPCC POP.
Well at that moment i really missed it. Not too sure about now though.
second parting was with my schoolmates.
That was still one of the saddest moments but in a way happy as well.
I'm gonna miss not just 4F but all my long time frenz man.
Well the last parting is section 10.
Man this is the most recent.
Seriously, i think i'm really gonna miss this.
The days spent serving, spent running. Now there's no more.
Or not with these bunch of peeps that is.
I guess we gotta move on man.
Everything is practically changing for me.
Expo is here, school frenz changed.
I guess I'll just embrace it!!!=)

No comments: