Tuesday, December 27, 2005

next week, next year

To think of it, its scary.
Next year, wow is next week.
So many new things!!
Hello CJC, though I seriously don't wanna go there.
Well since I can't do anything about it.
BEst way is to enjoy it yeah!!
Well wow there has been so many changes in these past months after O's
We just had our W216 thanksgiving and my my, everyone has grown.
Recently I've had little to say on my blog, don't really know why.
Guess I don't realy wanna think so much.
Well, Christmas was cool.
Haha, for the first time counted down on the cab.
It was kinda made up by a memorable christmas dinner.
Now its new year, and well I'm broke!!
And I still gotta source for one last present.
This time a birthday gift. Shucks!!!
I'm a little excited for next year!! WAHAHAHA!!!
Then again I don't wanna lose the holiday mood.
I wanna bang the wall.

No comments: