Sunday, August 01, 2004

Free!!

Hey everyone! Well 2day was kinda cool...went to church 2day.It was service with mike connel so it was deliverance time!2day was also my serving day so i went happy and wore a jacket to usher!!=p.As I started many brothers were pulled then made to do membership day.And i was doin with loong...yeah!! Well membership went smoothly.However the preperation for zone A was really hectic.Were given like 10 mins to prepare.Then went in for service.Msg was on the broken heart and sadness.Really thank God tat even though the msg had nothin to do with it...b4 the svc i prayed tat the fire will come back once again.And it really did! Even though ppl were like vomiting screamin shouting crying.I still felt God.Even though i was moving chairs.Really thank God tat he revealed tat he is always there for me.And somehow after I got tis back.I really feel FREE!And tis is worth anythin man!!after tat went to fellowship.Kinda happy was able to do so since ytd i missed cg and din really get to see them.So well tink tats abt it.So byez!

No comments: