Tuesday, August 03, 2004

2.4

Well 2day will be a rather short one...well 2.4 run 2day...amazingly i pushed myself to the extreme limit and got 3rd in my detail.Not bad eh...compared to last yr.Looks like the extreme sports trainin kinda paid off.Well oso amzingly after the run...still got energy to train my bball for the comin 3 on 3 inter-unit competition on friday.Wa seh...train until really tired man.Then sommore the weather was really mad.Or in eric's terms"gay weather"...so hot till got a bit headache now man.Dunno how am i supposed to pia to 2 a.m.!! Tats wat i'm goin to do for the rest of the week.So well kinda wierd right...My most shiong week on my bday week.But gd la.Will expand my capacity as well.Well 2day oso quite happy coz well i feel i'm breakin-through into ppls lives now!Well tats abt it.Byez!

No comments: