Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Its been a while

Hey Everybody out there!!Its been a while since i blogged eh.Well tats coz i've been working very very hard!!I spent like half of my days in mac and the airport.Well this CA week was really a big roller coaster ride for me man.Shouts of joy...Shouts of despair.Can hear that often in my class.Well now wanna thank a few peeps for helpin me out in my studies.Huizi my ex-team ic who constantly gave me tuition free or charge.Jun An,Kenny andDesmond Lim for following me to do the crazy overnight studyin at the airport on friday.Desmond Lau and Daryl Chia for helpin me in my physics.My cg for constantly supposrtin me and Finally God for pulling me through this time.Well juz a brief summary of what happened durin the CA time.The papers this time round were rather ez ba.But got some exceptions.Passed my e maths,ss and chem! so very happy!! All those 3 i thought i would fail de lor!!Well 2day last paper so went to celebrate big time!Went to play bball then chiong AVP!!Not bad show ba.Then came home to watch day after tommorow!Shiok man!But now little headache man!Well think tats abt it.Need to play more!!CYA!

No comments: