Monday, August 02, 2004

mad day!

Hey.Juz got home from basketball trainin.2day was really really tiring.Many many things happened...Since the beggining of the day it was really kinda dramatic.Somethin huge happened tat made me really sad then sori ar but cannot tell...Practically went crazy in sch...So was like so distracted liao...would laugh or shout at any small thing.Kinda so unlike me.Then directly after tat got scolded coz i din forgot all abt my maths hw...then muz stay back...ahhhh!Was really stressed then like wa...Then maths lesson...A Maths so so hard man!! Somemore i was like in a slump then come out so chim work.Give me more things to think abt!!Then juz now i calculated my time.Muz train bball for the rest of the week coz got alot of competitions comin up.And then like no time study.Then super stress.After tat.Juz realise tat CA juz next week!!AHHH!!So many things happen in juz 1 day...Y all at one shot!!AHHH!!But well by the end of the sch day.Everythin eventually got better.Desmond Lim reminded me tat i muz FOCUS!!Then well was also reminded tat i am an overcomer!! No matter wat I hv Faith in God tat somehow someway.Altho i dunno how.I can pull through tis.So even though it started bad.The day was ended well!! Then also juz on time coz my bday comin!!Woohoo!*hint*so well tats abt it...byez!

No comments: