Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Morning!

Listening to : Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

Its SUNDAY MORNING! Rain ain't falling, haha
But i gotta book in EARLY TODAY! In fact in about 20 min i gotta start getting ready.
Just gotta eat lunch 1st. So still ok. Haha.
I'm really really exhausted and tired man. Too tired to be true.
I hope the next few days will be more fun though.
The past week was a crazy week for most of us.
Especially the last few days building up to the exam.
Heh, good thing this week we'll have alot of free time and all with tuesday off.
I'm really glad. In fact i'm QUITE looking forward to this week.
I'm effectively only booking in for the exam. Thats all. HAHAHA! ok ok, I'm crazy.
Anyway! I guess today will be fun as well. Though i'm really tired now still.
Hopefully my running hasn't deproved after yesterday.
Though it was on hell of a time. HAHAH

No comments: