Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Run the show??

Listening to : Run the Show - Kat DeLuna

Today is a good day!!! Cause its BOOK OUT DAY!!
Its been so long since i have been able to come out like this on a monday!
Thank God for the break tomorrow.
Honestly, i dunno why we have this other than the fact that its RSAF day or something.
Anyway, recently have been quite into running, or rather very addicted to running.
This is the 1st time in the past 7 months that i have actually been exercising at home willingly.
I dunno why, i guess the runner in me is coming up again??
Maybe its the time of the year, where every wants to race again. I miss those days.
The track team has been doing a splendid job.
I really am proud of them. In fact, going back to school with mark tomorrow.
Hopefully can catch up with the rest and also to gym!!!
Not forgetting to run!
Wanna meet up with my other friends, all of em.
Guess i haven't been too good a buddy to some ppl.
My class ppl, my sec sch friends, my cg, my family.
AHHHH.
too little time in a day i guess. HAha. This calls for more bookout!

No comments: