Friday, July 25, 2008

Sound

Listening to : Because of you - Ne-yo

Having a sound system the sizw of your previous com ROCKS!
Oh god, i love music and now its AMAZING!
Guess i spent alot and its WORTH IT!
ANyway, i'm finally out!
this week was rather demoralising. Yes it was!
Heh. Guess its just me but yeah, wish it was alot easier for Aerodrome phase.
Recently been less tolerent over many things. But either way, i'm still happy. Haha! I'm trying to be at least. In the next few days, i'm gonna be going crazy with practical.
I got only this LAST 2 days to truly unwind.
Good news is that wednesday we got our nights out.
OH YEAH!!
So its a real morale booster for me. I mean, its finally come true and all.
But i really am gonna work for it. Going to mug real hard and make sure i don't fail or anything.
I'm up for tower controller on monday.
You know the aircraft which over ran the runway???
I doubt its the pilots fault.
Its the controllers fault. IE. MY FUTURE POSITION.
Scary eh. ANYWAY! I'M OUT! So time to chill and listen to music blasting at my ears!

No comments: