Sunday, July 27, 2008

Confusion?

Listening to : hypnotized - Akon

Exhausted is one of the smallest words that can describe how i'm feeling now.
In the physical sense at least.
This weekend was by far the most tiring of all.
Friday and saturday had long nights and then today playing in the sun
It really took alot of energy outta me. In fact now i'm not feeling the best.
Sadly, i still gotta book in.
Once again, i just wish i was a free man. A civillian. Soon i guess.
But on the other hand, sentosa splash was actually really fun.
I thought it kinda brought back the roaring lionel.
I'm just blur now. I dunno, its so strange on one hand but its really who i am on the other.
It was fun partly cause of shiming.
I really love her man. HAHA! I hope she reads this.
Anyway, i gotta spend more time with everybody else too man.
But for now, i'm just gonna try to get as much rest as i can before 2moro exercise.
Confirm will get scolded left right center.

No comments: