Monday, July 02, 2007

NOT too kind

Listening to : Before its too late

TIme really hasn't been kind. It really is here.
Nationals is in less then a weeks time. What am i saying. Its in 3 damn days.
Honestly, i'm not very nervous. I don't know why myself.
I guess track has really changed for me, not just to win, but to impace.
Today was my last official training, and honestly, i really am emo.
Before its too late, i better do something. Perhaps, that was what i've been thinking all along.
Well, now its all over, 2 solid years of training has finally ended.
I wonder if i really did make an impace in their lives, i do hope i did.
But CJC track has really changed lionel choong. A different spirit.

Enough of that, for now, i shall not brood over what i've lost but rather what i've went through.
To be thankful for all those trainings to make me who i am today.
A boy bred to run this race.
Many people think that it really is impossible to run this 100m race.
Guess what, i don't really care anymore, i really don't. Right now, i'm going to do the impossible.
If the possible just isn't working, i rather do the impossible for it to work.
And i guess it's going to be really tough race. well, its gonna just be me myself and god in 100m.
Well, thats all i need!
To everyone as well, you may not be getting any support, any help to drive you on.
You just have yourself, but GOD DAMN IT!!! THATS ENOUGH!
Just believe in yourself.
This nationals will change for CJC, i believe it, everyone will always remember how they race CJC.

No comments: