Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nothing short of amazing...

Listening to : Ain't no mountain high enough

All i can say is that i'm amazed.
Well, i don't wanna elaborate much about the real running but track nationals was the end.
I'm so happy for those 5 medalist.
More than that, for EVERYONE.
More than the medals, after everything, I'm just so so so so happy.
To see the team in such a manner.
To be that strong, this is what i call a team.
This is what i call spirit.
The best people I have ever worked with, the best people I have suffered with.
The BEST PEOPLE around.
Thank you CJC TRACK AND FIELD!
I owe this cca so much. I have learnt so much.
I ain't perfect, but this team, Its perfect.
I don't care what anyone says, I don't care what comes between us.
This is the team to be in.
Team CJC Athletics. I love it.
I will always be a Tracker at heart, I will always be their captain at heart.
I love this team. :)

No comments: