Sunday, May 13, 2007

SIgnal...

Listening to : SIgnal Fire - Snow Patrol

Haven't been to active in bloggging recently, solely cause I haven't been to my com very much recently. Hmmm. Guess the past few days have been kinda tough.
Mid-years are really round the corner, especially all the H1s and all.
Track is even tougher, due to many many injuries, especially the spasms and all.
It really is troubling, i need to overcome all this quickly.
Haven't really been sleeping very well too surprisingly.
Very wierd dreams all the time, and all appear so real. SOme of my class, track or everyday life.
Wonder whats wrong with my head these few days. HAHA.
Yeah, SUpergirl has been taking care of me. She really is a good partner around.
Just if only SHe's beside me all the time.
This are signals to work harder i guess. Yup, i think they are. HAHA
My girl, thank you so much! :)

No comments: