Sunday, May 27, 2007

failing to achieveing but always to inspire

Listening to : Dimension - Wolfmother

Its been a whole 11 days since i blogged. Wow.
Guess the past few days have been very traumatising/busy so much so i didn't feel like blogging.
Well, the significant events would be the track side events.
As the nationals placings were read out. It really was heart breaking to know that I ain't running 400. All cause of spasms. Also, i'm not down for 4x400. Well, last wednesday. I was really really broken. So much so I kinda gave up already.
Good thing I never did, and great thing god came through for me both in results and in spirit.
All i can do now is push myslef further cause i still have the last chance to break into the team.
LIONEL WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Mr Wong also said something to me which i guess will really stick with me.
If you fail to achieve, Inspire.
Heh, then i will, with all my will. I guess in time to come, i hope my fruits will be nice and sweet.
its only 4 days to emerge. Man it is extremely exciting. Heh.
I'm actually pumped up for it, I'm really happy supergirl is coming too.
Guess soon she'll understand how everything all works out. :)
Exams are also coming, which sucks. So hello studying!!!!
SPA IS ALSO TOMORROW!!! AHHH!!!!!!

No comments: